Morton Machine Works will be displaying product at the following shows in 2022…
- August 23-26 IWF Show in Atlanta
- September 12-17 IMTS in Chicago
- October 17-19 International Fastener Expo in Las Vegas
- November 8-10 FABTECH in Atlanta
We look forward to meeting with you at one of these trade shows in 2022 !
Morton Machine Works is moving its manufacturing into a new facility beginning on April 5th.
We are working to minimize machine downtime throughout this process, however our lead times on non-stock items may be extended one to two weeks beyond their normal length. Thank you for your patience. Our sales offices, inventory, and shipping departments will move into the new 88,000 sq.ft. facility later this year.
The two remaining trade shows that Morton Machine Works was displaying at this year …the PACK EXPO in Chicago and the FABTECH Show in Las Vegas have been canceled. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak and the subsequent need to reduce travel as much as possible, it would have been impossible to safely and effectively participate in any trade shows this year. We anticipate and look forward to seeing everyone in 2021 at the AWFS Show July 20-23 and the PACK Expo Sept. 27-29 both in Las Vegas. Morton Machine Works has several new products to display including the brand new Adjustable T-Handle line of clamping handles.
Morton Machine Works is part of the Defense Industrial Base (DIB), which is identified as a Critical Infrastucture Sector, as defined by the department of Homeland Security. We have remained open during the Coronvirus outbreak while doing our best to operate under the strict CDC guidelines and Directives of the PA Governor’s task force. The priority of Morton Machine Works is the safety of our employees, families, customers, and community.
Unfortunately, many of the industrial trade shows have been negatively impacted by the outbreak. IMTS2020 in Chicago and the International Fastener Expo in Las Vegas have been cancelled for this year. We are hopeful that the two trade shows (Pack Expo & FABTECH) scheduled for November 2020 will go as planned.
Morton Machine Works
has product on display at several industrial tool shows throughout the year. Come and visit with us at these upcoming shows…
- International Machine Tool Show IMTS 2020: Booth # 431249 McCormick Place Chicago, IL September 14-19, 2020
- International Fastener Expo: Booth # 2810 Mandalay Bay Convention Center Las Vegas, NV September 28-30, 2020
- PACK EXPO: Booth # LL-9609 McCormick Place Chicago, IL November 8-11, 2020
- FABTECH: Booth # C7156 Las Vegas Convention Center November 18-20, 2020